Fingal Dental Surgery is located in the heart of Lusk, small lovely town just 20 minutes North of Dublin.
With our modern, state of the art surgery, combined with convenient location and free on-site parking we provide everything that our patients should expect.
We offer a wide range of treatments, specializing in:
Crowns and Bridges
Small Oral Surgery
Dental Restorations for Braces
Special Oral Surgery and Parodontological Diseases referral letter available.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, cash payments, medical card, PRSI and private patients.
Our advice for adults
Brushing your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste helps to prevent tooth decay and gum disease. It might also help with bad breath.
When you are brushing, it is important that you remove as much plaque and leftover food as possible. Your dentist will show you techniques to brush your teeth well.
- small circular movements without using too much power
- brushing hard-to-reach places at the back of the mouth and behind your teeth
- brushing along the gum line
- finding the right toothbrush (small head, soft brush)
- using interdental toothbrush or dental floss (when you first start to use these, your gums may bleed. Don't worry. As you get better at flossing and your gum become healthier, this will reduce)
Our advice for children:
First teeth normally appear when a baby is about 6 months old. Child should have all 20 teeth by the time they are about two and half years old. Permanent teeth will start to appear when the child is about six years old.
The first dental visit should be when the child is 3 years old - at the latest!!!
The sooner, the better.
-bring your child to a dentist straight away if her/his teeth are banged or damaged.
-if any adult tooth is knocked out,follow these steps:
1: find the tooth
2: put it back in the socket if you can
3: if this is not possible place it in the cup of cold milk - DON'T WASH IT!
4: go to your dentist immediately-first 24hours are critical!